Whats better ??? Store bought bread or home made ??? Yup ..Home Made Breads are always better . I love to bake my own bread loaf . For a newbie baker , these kinds of No Knead Breads are advisable . This type of bread is easy to make , less work involved and more over they are delicious like every other bread. But one thing you should remember before baking this bread is , this is not a instant bread . If you have planned it to bake it today . You should mix all the ingredients a day ahead and allow it to proof for 18- 24 hours. Do not worry about the dough turning to sourdough ( It doesn't actually turn to sourdough). This bread is really delicious and its so good as sides for soup.
All Purpose Flour - 1 1/2 Cup + More to Knead and dusting
Warm Water - 3/4 Cup
Yeast - 1/4 TSP
Salt - 1/2 TSP
Cheese - 1/2 Cup - I used mozzarella you can use any kinds of cheese.
These kinds of no -knead breads are really easy to work with .
- In a large bowl combine All Purpose Flour ,Salt and Yeast . ( Try to use a bowl which has lid on it , so it will be easy to cover the dough and leave till the next day ).
- Pour in the warm water and mix it with a wooden spoon , make sure the flour is well combined and no lumps in the dough .
- Cover it with the lid , Leave it in the room temperature for 18- 24 hours.
- Place the dough in the flour dusted working surface . Knead it for 2 minutes .
- Fold the cheese in to the dough . Place it in the Baking tray . Cover it with the wet damp cloth .
- Allow it to raise for an hour .
- Pre - heat the oven at 400 F. Place a small bowl with some water in the corner of the oven .**
- Bake the bread covered for 30 minutes . Uncover and bake it for another 15 - 20 minutes at 300F.
- It is a must that the dough should be on the room temperature for 18- 24 hours .
- Placing some water into the oven when baking , moisture from water , releases the steam that makes the bread / cake to have softer crust .
- When you place the dough on the baking tray ,make sure to dust some flour and place it .
Monday - Mix it up Monday, The Scoop, Made with love Monday, Marvelous Mondays @ This Gal Cooks , Inspire me monday , Make the scene monday , Inspiration Monday ,cooking for seven dwarfs , Much Ado about monday , Craft - o-Maniac monday , Made by you monday
Tuesday - Totally Tasty Tuesday @ Mandy's Recipe Box, , Show Me What You Got @ Our Delightful Home , Tasty Tuesday @ Anyonita Nibbles, Tuesday's Table @ Love in the Kitchen, Handmade tuesday , simple supper tuesday
Wednesday -Buns in the oven , Lady behind the curtain , Wined down wednesday, Wonderful food wednesday ,Show and share wednesday , The wednesday roundup , Weekend Retreat
Friday - Freedom Friday , foodie friday , pin junki , foodtastic friday , weekend wonders , friday food frenzy , weekend potluck , play party pin , Anthing goes linky @ Bacon time
Saturday - Show Stopper Saturday ,Saturday Show and Tell,Shine A Spotlight Saturday , Weekend Bloggy Reading , Bouquet of Talent , Saturday Night Fever Linkup Party